|←Author Index: Bl||Karl Blind
- “May-chafer and Spring Songs in Germany”, The Folk-Lore Journal, volume 1, (1883), pp. 187–190
- “Correspondence: The Flat-foot Question”, Folk-Lore, volume 3, (1892), pp. 429–432.
- “Blind, Karl” in The American Cyclopædia, 1879.
- “Blind, Karl,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Blind, Karl” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “Blind, Karl” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
- “Blind, Karl,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|