Author:Killingworth William Hedges
|←Author Index: He||Killingworth William Hedges
M.Inst.C.E., M.Inst.Elect.E.; Hon. Secretary of the Lightning Research Committee; consulting engineer for the installation of electrical lighting into St. Paul's in 1899
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "K. H."
- Useful information on practical electric lighting (External scan)
- Continental Electric Light Central Stations (External scan)
- American Electric Street Railways (1894)
- Modern Lightning Conductors (1905)
- “Lightning Conductor” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
Works about Hedges
- "Review of Modern Lightning Conductors". Nature 73: 340. Feb 8, 1906.
- "Electric Street Railways (review of American Electric Street Railways)". The Railway World: 188. June 1895.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1945, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 60 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.