|←Author Index: La||Kirsopp Lake
Biblical and patristic scholar.
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "K. L."
- Immortality and the Modern Mind
- Landmarks in the History of Early Christianity
- Stewardship of Faith: Our Heritage from Early Christianity
- Apostolic Fathers
- Gospel Texts and the Acts of Saint Thomas from Mount Athos
Contributions to Encyclopædia Britannica
- “Bible” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911 (New Testament, Texts and Versions and Textual Criticism)
- “Peter, St” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Peter, Epistles of” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Soden, Hermann, Freiherr von” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1946, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 60 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.