|←Author Index: Fr||Kuno Francke
|Ph.D., LL.D.; U.S. (German-born) educator and historian; Professor of the History of German Culture, and Curator Germanic Museum, Harvard University (1914)|
- "The Faust Legend" in The Harvard Classics, Vol. 51 (1914)
- A History of German Literature as Determined by Social Forces
- Glimpses of Modern German Culture (1898)
- History of German Literature (1901)
- Handbook of the Germanic Museum (1906)
- German Ideals of To-day (1907)
- The Americans (1909), an ethnological study of the American people
- A German-American's Confession of Faith (1915), about World War I
- Personality in German Literature before Luther (1916)
- The German Spirit
- German After War Problems
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1930, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.