|←Author Index: Le||Pope Leo XII
|Born Annibale Francesco Clemente Melchiore Girolamo Nicola della Genga, he was pope from 1823 to 1829.|
Works by Leo XII
- Charitate Christi December 25, 1825
- Quanta laetitia February 13, 1827
- Quo Graviora March 13, 1826
- Quod Hoc Ineunte May 24, 1824
- Ubi Primum May 5, 1824
Works about Leo XII
- “Pope Leo XII,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “Leo (popes)/Leo XII” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.