Author:Lionel Pigot Johnson
(Redirected from Author:Lionel Johnson)
|←Author Index: Jo||Lionel Pigot Johnson
|Oscar Wilde until Johnson converted to Catholicism and turned against him.An English poet, essayist and critic. Friend of|
Non-fiction and Collections
- The Art of Thomas Hardy (1894)
- Poems (1895)
- Ireland and Other Poems (1897)
- “Hubert Crackanthorpe” in Academy, 52 (1897), pp. 428−429.
- The Destroyer of a Soul (1892)
- The Dark Angel (1893)
- "By the Statue of King Charles at Charing Cross" 'Johnson, Lionel', The Year's at the Spring, 1920. Illustrated by Harry Clarke.
Works about Johnson
- Lionel Johnson article in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature
- "Lionel Johnson", a biographical sketch from The Poets' Chantry by Katherine Brégy.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.