Author:Louis Dembitz Brandeis
|←Author Index: Br||Louis Dembitz Brandeis
|Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States (1916-1939), appointed by Woodrow Wilson|
- The Right to Privacy (1890)
Supreme Court Opinions 
Opinions of the Court 
- McCandless v. Furlaud, 293 U.S. 67 (1934)
- Long v. Ansell, 293 U.S. 76 (1934)
- Mitchell v. Maurer, 293 U.S. 237 (1934)
- United States v. Guaranty Trust Co. of New York, 293 U.S. 340 (1934)
- Shanferoke Coal Supply Corporation v. Westchester Service Corporation, 293 U.S. 449 (1935)
- United States v. Baltimore & Ohio Railroad Co., 293 U.S. 454 (1935)
- Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)
Works about Brandeis 
- “Brandeis, Louis Dembitz” in The Cyclopædia of American Biography. New York, 1918.
- “Brandeis, Louis Dembitz” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
- “Brandeis, Louis Dembitz,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
- “Brandeis, Louis Dembitz,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1941, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 70 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they are works of the United States federal government (see 17 U.S.C. 105).|