|←Author Index: Ri||Louis Riel
|Canadian politician, a founder of the province of Manitoba, and a political and spiritual leader of the Métis people of the Canadian prairies|
- Poem Written to his Jailer
- Poems written in jail
- Letter to W.H. Jackson's brother
- Last testament of Louis Riel
- The Amnesty (1874)
Trial evidence 
Works about Riel 
- “Riel, Louis,” Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography. New York: D. Appleton and Co., 1900.
- “Riel, Louis,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|