|←Author Index: Po||Louise Pound
|American folklorist, and professor at the University of Nebraska.|
- The Comparison of Adjectives in English in the XV and the XVI Century (1901) (External scan)
- “The Literary Interregnum”, The Mid-West Quarterly, (October 1913).
- Indefinite Composites and Word-Coinage (1913).
- Blends, their Relation to English Word Formation (1914) (External scan)
- “Emerson as a Romanticist”, The Mid-West Quarterly, (January 1915).
- “New-World Analogues of the English and Scottish Popular Ballads”, The Mid-West Quarterly, (April 1916).
- Poetic Origins and the Ballad (1921) (External scan)
- American Ballads and Songs (c.1922) (External scan)
- “A Nebraska Folk-Song”, Folk-Lore, volume 33, (1922), pp. 113–116.
- American Ballads and Songs (1923).
- Selected Writings of Louise Pound (1949).
- Nebraska Folklore (1959).
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1958, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 50 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.