Author:Louise and Aylmer Maude
|←Author Index: Ma||Louise and Aylmer Maude|
|Leo Tolstoy's works to English.Married in Moscow in 1884, Louise (1855–1939) and Aylmer Maude (1858–1938) were British translators who became widely known as a prolific husband & wife team who translated many of|
- Resurrection, by Leo Tolstoy
- Hadgi Maurat, by Leo Tolstoy
- Family Happiness, by Leo Tolstoy
- The Gospel In Brief, by Leo Tolstoy
- The Tsar's Coronation, by Leo Tolstoy
- The Cossacks, by Leo Tolstoy
- How Much Land Does a Man Need?, by Leo Tolstoy
- What Men Live By, by Leo Tolstoy
- War and Peace (Война и мир), by Leo Tolstoy
- The Death of Ivan Ilych, by Leo Tolstoy
- Letter to Aylmer Maude, from Leo Tolstoy
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1939, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 70 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.