Author:Ludwig Andreas Feuerbach
(Redirected from Author:Ludwig Feuerbach)
|←Author Index: Fe||Ludwig Andreas Feuerbach
- The Essence of Christianity (1854 trans. of Das Wesen des Christenthums of 1841)
Works about Feuerbach
- Karl Marx, Theses on Feuerbach (written 1845; published 1888)
- Obituary in The London Quarterly Review (1873).
- “Feuerbach, Ludwig Andreas” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “Feuerbach, Ludwig Andreas” by Henry Sturt in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Feuerbach, Ludwig Andreas” by Robert H. Lowie in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
- “Feuerbach, Ludwig Andreas” by Joseph McCabe in A Biographical Dictionary of Ancient, Medieval, and Modern Freethinkers, 1945.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.