Author:Mabel Osgood Wright
|←Author Index: Wr||Mabel Osgood Wright
|née Osgood; american author|
- The Friendship of Nature (1894)
- Birdcraft (1895)
- Four-Footed Americans (1899)
- The Dream Fox Story Book (1900)
- Flowers and Ferns in their Haunts (1901)
- The Garden of a Commuter's Wife (1901), under the pseudonym of "Barbara"
- Dogtown (1902)
- The People of the Whirlpool (1902)
- The Garden, You, and I (1906)
- The Open Window (1908)
- Poppea of the Post Office (1908)
- The Love that Lives (1911)
- The Stranger at the Gate (1913)
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1934, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 75 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.