Author:Marcus Joseph Wright
|←Author Index: Wr||Marcus Joseph Wright
|A lawyer, author, and a Confederate general in the American Civil War. He was agent for collection of Confederate records for War of the Rebellion: Official Records of the Union and Confederate Armies, a U.S. War Department publication.|
- [] in "Men of Mark"
- Life of Gov. William Blount (1884)
- Life of General Scott (1894)
- Analytical Reference (1904)
- Tennessee in the War (1908)
- General Officers of the Confederate Army (1911)
- The Social Evolution of Woman (1912)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1922, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.