Author:Margaret Alice Murray
|←Author Index: Mu||Margaret Alice Murray
|British Egyptologist and anthropologist.|
- Ancient Egyptian Legends (1913) 1913 (External scan)
- "Child-Sacrifice among European Witches" in Man Vol. 18, (Apr., 1918), pp. 60-62.
- The Divine King in England (1954)
- "The God of the Witches" in Journal of the Manchester Egyptian and Oriental Society Vol. 6, (1916)
- The God of the Witches (1931)
- Index of Names and Titles of the Old Kingdom (1908) 1908
- My First Hundred Years (1963)
- The Tomb of Two Brothers (1910) (External scan)
- "Two Trials for Witchcraft" in Proceedings of the Society of Antiquaries of Scotland (1921)
- The Witch-Cult in Western Europe (1921) 1921 1921
- “Organisations of Witches in Great Britain” in Folk-Lore, volume 28, (1917), pp. 228–258.
- “Witches and the Number Thirteen" in Folk-Lore, volume 31, (1920), pp. 204–209.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1963, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 50 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.