|←Author Index: Wa||Martha Washington
|George Washington, the first president of the United States.The wife of|
Works about Martha Washington 
- Last Will and Testament of George Washington
- “Martha Washington” in The Women of the American Revolution (3rd ed.) by Elizabeth F. Ellet (1849)
- “Martha Washington,” a poem by Sidney Lanier (1875)
- William Peterfield Trent, “Washington, George,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- Section on Martha Washington by Isa Carrington Cabell in “George Washington” from The Presidents of the United States, 1789-1914 (1914)
- “Washington, Martha” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|