Author:Maurice Arthur Canney
|←Author Index: Ca||Maurice Arthur Canney
 Author of An Encyclopaedia of Religions (1921).
Assistant Lecturer in Semitic Languages in the University of Manchester. Member of the Royal Asiatic Society, 1897. Member of editorial staff, Encyclopaedia Biblica, 1897-1903.|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "M. A. C."
- The Johannine Writings (1908)
- “Baur, Ferdinand Christian” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Daub, Karl” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Dorner, Isaac August” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Schenkel, Daniel” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- "CANNEY, Maurice A." (1907). Who's Who, vol. 59: pp. 286-287.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1942, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 70 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.