Author:Max Simon Nordau
|←Author Index: No||Max Simon Nordau
|Zionist following the Dreyfus Affair; Zionist leader, physician, author, and social critic; co-founder of the World Zionist Organization together with Theodor Herzl, and president or vice president of several Zionist congresses.Hungarian-German author who fell away from Judaism in adolescence, and returned as a fervent|
- Address at the First Zionist Congress (29 August 1897)
- How Women Love
- Zionism and Anti-Semitism, by Nordau and Gottheil
- The Malady of the Century
- Conventional Lies of our Civilization, 1883
- Degeneration, 1892 polemic against the effects of social phenomena such as rapid urbanization
- Paradoxes, 1896
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1923, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.