|←Author Index: Le||Mikhail Yuryevich Lermontov
|Mikhail Yuryevich Lermontov (Михаи́л Ю́рьевич Ле́рмонтов) was a Russian Romantic writer and poet.|
- The Angel (1831, publ. 1840)
- The Cup of Life (1831, publ. 1859)
- The Sky and the Stars (1831, publ. 1845), in The Russian Review, Volume 1, No. 2, March 1916.
- The Sail (1832, publ. 1841)
- From "The Daemon," Part I, xv (1839, publ. 1842)
- The Prayer (1839), in The Russian Review, Volume 1, No. 3, April 1916.
- Captive Knight (1840, publ. 1841)
- Gratitude (1840)
- "Farewell, Farewell, Unwashed Russia" (1841, publ. 1887)
- From beneath a mysterious and ice-cold half-mask (1841, publ.1843)
- The Pine Tree (1841)
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.