|←Author Index: Br||Nicholas Breton
|Poet and novelist|
- A Sweet Pastoral
- Aglaia: a Pastoral
- Phyllida and Corydon
- Astrophel's Song of Phyllida and Corydon
- A Pastoral of Phyllis and Corydon
- Corydon's Supplication to Phyllis
- A Report Song in a Dream, between a shepherd and his nymph
- Another of the Same
- A Shepherd's Dream
- A Quarrel with Love
- A Sweet Contention between Love, his Mistress, and Beauty
- "Those eyes that hold the hand of every heart"
- Sonnet: "The worldly prince doth in his sceptre hold"
- A Sweet Lullaby
Works about Breton
- Nicholas Breton article in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.