Author:Nicholas Patrick Stephen Wiseman
|←Author Index: Wi||Nicholas Patrick Stephen Wiseman
|English cardinal of the Roman Catholic Church, who became the first Archbishop of Westminster upon the re-establishment of the Catholic hierarchy in England and Wales in 1850.|
- Sermon on Consecration of Romford Church (1856)
- Letter on Behalf of Richard F. Burton
- On the Points of Contact between Science and Art
- Judging from the past and present, what are the prospects for good architecture in London? (1864)
Works about Wiseman
- “Wiseman, Nicholas Patrick Stephen,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.