Author:Nicholas Vachel Lindsay
|←Author Index: Li||Nicholas Vachel Lindsay
|Vachel Lindsay was an American poet. He is considered the father of modern singing poetry, as he referred to it, in which verses are meant to be sung or chanted.|
- The art of the moving picture (1916)
- Adventures while preaching the gospel of beauty (1916)
- The Golden Book of Springfield (1920)
- The Litany of Washington Street (1929)
- The Congo, and other poems (1915)
- General William Booth enters into Heaven, and other poems (DjVu) (1916)
- The Chinese Nightingale, and other poems (1920)
- The golden whales of California: and other rhymes in the American language (1920)
- From A Treasury of War Poetry, ... 1914-1919 (1917):
- From American Poetry 1922:
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1931, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.