|←Author Index: Ch||Noam Chomsky
- Morphophonemics of Modern Hebrew. (1951) - Master's thesis, University of Pennsylvania.
- Logical Structure of Linguistic Theory (1955)
- Transformational Analysis. (1955) Ph.D. dissertation, University of Pennsylvania.
- "On accent and juncture in English." (1956), coauthors Morris Halle, and Fred Lukoff; published in For Roman Jakobson. The Hague: Mouton
- Syntactic Structures (1957). The Hague: Mouton. Reprint. Berlin and New York (1985).
- Current Issues in Linguistic Theory (1964).
- Aspects of the Theory of Syntax (1965). Cambridge: The MIT Press.
- Cartesian Linguistics (1965). New York: Harper and Row. Reprint. Cartesian Linguistics. A Chapter in the History of Rationalist Thought. Lanham, Maryland: University Press of America, 1986.
- Topics in the Theory of Generative Grammar (1966).
- The Sound Pattern of English (1968). coauthor Morris Halle; New York: Harper & Row.
- Language and Mind (1968).
- Studies on Semantics in Generative Grammar (1972).
- The Logical Structure of Linguistic Theory (1975).
- Reflections on Language (1975).
- Essays on Form and Interpretation (1977).
- Morphophonemics of Modern Hebrew (1979).
- Rules and Representations (1980).
- Lectures on Government and Binding: The Pisa Lectures (1981). Holland: Foris Publications. Reprint. 7th Edition. Berlin and New York: Mouton de Gruyter, 1993.
- Some Concepts and Consequences of the Theory of Government and Binding (1982).
- Language and the Study of Mind (1982).
- Noam on The Generative Enterprise, A discussion with Riny Hyybregts and Henk van Riemsdijk (1982).
- Modular Approaches to the Study of the Mind (1984).
- Knowledge of Language: Its Nature, Origin, and Use (1986).
- Barriers. Linguistic Inquiry Monograph Thirteen (1986). Cambridge, MA and London: The MIT Press.
- Language and Thought (1993).
- The Minimalist Program (1995). Cambridge, MA: The MIT Press.
- On Language (1998).
- New Horizons in the Study of Language and Mind (2000).
- The Architecture of Language (2000) (Mukherji, et al, eds.).
- On Nature and Language (2001) (Adriana Belletti and Luigi Rizzi, ed.).
- "The Chomsky-Place correspondence 1993–1994" (2000). coauthors N. & Place, U.T.; Edited, with an introduction and suggested readings, by T. Schoneberger. The Analysis of Verbal Behavior, 17, 7–38.
- Three models for the description of language. (1956) I.R.E. Transactions on Information Theory, vol. IT-2, no. 3: 113–124.
- The Responsibility of Intellectuals (1967)
- American Power and the New Mandarins (1969)
- "Notes on Anarchism", New York Review of Books (1970)
- At war with Asia (1970)
- Two Essays on Cambodia (1970)
- Chomsky: selected readings (1971)
- Problems of Knowledge and Freedom (1971)
- For Reasons of State (1973)
- Counter-Revolutionary Violence - Bloodbaths in Fact & Propaganda (with Edward S. Herman) (1973)
- Peace in the Middle East? Reflections on Justice and Nationhood (1974)
- Intellectuals and the State (1976)
- Human Rights and American Foreign Policy (1978)
- Language and Responsibility (1979)
- The Political Economy of Human Rights, Volume I: The Washington Connection and Third World Fascism (with Edward Herman) (1979)
- The Political Economy of Human Rights, Volume II: After the Cataclysm: Postwar Indochina and the Reconstruction of Imperial Ideology (with Edward Herman) (1979)
- Radical Priorities (1981)
- Superpowers in collision: the cold war now (1982)
- Towards a New Cold War: Essays on the Current Crisis and How We Got There (1982)
- The Fateful Triangle: The United States, Israel, and the Palestinians (1983)
- Turning the Tide : U.S. intervention in Central America and the Struggle for Peace (1985)
- Pirates and Emperors: International Terrorism in the Real World (1986)
- The Race to Destruction: Its Rational Basis (1986)
- The Reader (1987)
- On Power and Ideology (1987)
- Turning the Tide: the U.S. and Latin America (1987)
- The Culture of Terrorism (1988)
- Language and Politics (1988)
- Manufacturing Consent: The Political Economy of the Mass Media (with Edward Herman) (1988)
- Necessary Illusions (1989)
- Terrorizing the Neighborhood (1991)
- What Uncle Sam Really Wants (1992)
- Chronicles of Dissent (1992)
- Deterring Democracy (1992)
- Letters from Lexington: Reflections on Propaganda (1993)
- The Prosperous Few and the Restless Many (1993)
- Rethinking Camelot: JFK, the Vietnam War, and U.S. Political Culture (1993)
- World Order and Its Rules: Variations on Some Themes (1993)
- Year 501: The Conquest Continues (1993)
- Keeping the rabble in Line (1994)
- Secrets, Lies, and Democracy (1994)
- World Orders, Old and New (1994)
- Powers and Prospects: Reflections on Human Nature and the Social Order (1996)
- Class Warfare (1996)
- One Chapter, The Cold War and the University (1997)
- Media Control: The Spectacular Achievements of Propaganda (1997)
- The Common Good (1998)
- The Umbrella of US Power (1999)
- Latin America: From Colonization to Globalization (1999)
- Acts of Aggression: Policing "Rogue" States (with Edward W. Said) (1999)
- The New Military Humanism: Lessons from Kosovo (1999)
- Profit over People: Neoliberalism and Global Order (1999)
- The Fateful Triangle (updated edition) (1999)
- on Mis-Education (edited by Donaldo Macedo) (2000)
- A New Generation Draws the Line: Kosovo, East Timor and the Standards of the West (2000)
- Rogue States: The Rule of Force in World Affairs (2000)
- Propaganda and the Public Mind (2001)
- 9-11 (2001)
- Understanding Power: The Indispensable Chomsky (2002)
- on Democracy and Education (edited by C.P. Otero) (2002)
- Media Control (Second Edition) (2002)
- Pirates and Emperors, Old and New: International Terrorism in the Real World (2002)
- Power and Terror: Post-9/11 Talks and Interviews (2003)
- Middle East Illusions: Including Peace in the Middle East? Reflections on Justice and Nationhood (2003)
- Hegemony or Survival: America's Quest for Global Dominance (2003)
- Znet article, Deep Concerns http://www.zmag.org/content/showarticle.cfm?ItemID=3293 (2003)
- Getting Haiti Right This Time: The U.S. and the Coup (with Paul Farmer and Amy Goodman) (2004)
- on Anarchism (edited by Barry Pateman) (2005)
- Government in the future (2005) ISBN 1583226850. Text of the lecture given at the Poetry Center, New York, February 16, 1970.
- Imperial Ambitions: Conversations on the Post-9/11 World (2005)
- The Impetious Imperialist (2005)
- Failed States: The Abuse of Power and the Assault on Democracy (2006)
- Perilous Power. The Middle East and U.S. Foreign Policy. Dialogues on Terror, Democracy, War, and Justice (with Gilbert Achcar) (2006)
- Interventions (2007)
- What We Say Goes: Conversations on U.S. Power in a Changing World (2007)
- see Wikiquote for online sources
- "Government in the Future", Poetry Center of the New York YM-YWHA, February 16, 1970
- Talk at UC Berkeley on the massacres in Indonesia and East Timor, 1982
- Middle East Policy UC Berkeley, May 14, 1984
- U.S. foreign policy in Central America, UC Berkeley, May 14, 1984
- "The Lessons of Vietnam", March 31, 1985
- "American Foreign Policy" , Harvard University, March 19, 1985
- "Necessary Illusions" at MIT, May 10, 1989
- Talk at St. Michael's College, Vermont, around 1990
- "Education and Democracy", Michigan State University, March 28, 1995
- "Free Market Fantasies", Harvard University, April 13, 1996
- "Language & Mind", 1997
- Middle East Policy (April 4, 1999)
- "Sovereignty and World Order", Kansas State University, September 20, 1999
- Seminar at Bard College, New York, February 2, 2000
- "U.S. Foreign Policy in a Globalized World" at Johns Hopkins University, Maryland], March 13, 2000
- "Prospects for Peace in the Middle East" at the University of Toledo, Ohio, March 4, 2001
- "The New War Against Terror" at MIT, October 18, 2001
- "The World After September 11th", AFSC Conference at Tufts University, Massachusetts, December 8, 2001
- "Distorted Morality", Harvard University, February 2002
- "On West Asia" at UC Berkeley, March 21, 2002
- Talk at the University of Houston, Texas, October 18, 2002
- "Why Iraq?" at Harvard University, November 4, 2002
- KGNU benefit at the University of Colorado at Boulder, April 5, 2003
- Talk at the Earth Institute at Columbia University, New York. November 16, 2004
- "The Idea of Universality in Linguistics and Human Rights", MIT, March 15, 2005
- Talk at the University of Edinburgh, Scotland, March 22, 2005
- "Illegal but Legitimate: A Dubious Doctrine for the Times" at the University of Washington, April 20, 2005
- Talk at the Englert Theatre in Iowa, April 10, 2006
- "The Current Crisis in the Middle East" at MIT, September 21, 2006
A preliminary search indicated that this author's works are still protected under copyright law, and cannot be hosted on Wikisource. However, some little-known early works may be in the public domain.