|←Author Index: Do||Norman Douglas
- The Forestal Conditions of Capri (1904)
- Three Monographs (1906)
- Some Antiquarian Notes (1907)
- Siren Land (1911) travel book
- Fountains in the Sand (1912)
- Old Calabria (1915) travel book
- London Street Games (1916)
- South Wind (1917) novel
- They Went (1920) novel
- Alone (1921) travel book
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1952, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 60 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.