Author:Norman Kemp Smith
|←Author Index: Sm||Norman Kemp Smith
|Princeton University and the University of Edinburgh.Scottish philosopher. Professor of philosophy at|
- "Avenarius' Philosophy of Pure Experience" in Mind, Vol. 15 (1906)
- A Commentary to Kant's 'Critique of Pure Reason' (1918)
- "The Naturalism of Hume" in Mind, Vol. 14 (1905)
- The Philosophy of David Hume (1941)
- Prolegomena to an Idealist Theory of Knowledge (1924)
- Studies in the Cartesian Philosophy (1902)
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1958, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 50 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.