Author:Olive Tilford Dargan
|←Author Index: Da||Olive Tilford Dargan
|American writer, playwright and poet.|
- The Welsh pony, described in two letters to a friend (1913)
- Semiramis and other plays (1904)
- Lords and lovers, and other dramas (1906)
- The mortal gods and other plays (1912)
- The flutter of the goldleaf and other plays (1922)
- The path flower and other verses (1914 or 1915)
- The cycle's rim (1916)
- Lute and furrow (1922)
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1968, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 30 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.