|←Author Index: Cr||Oliver Cromwell
|An English military leader and politician, installed 1st Lord Protector of the Commonwealth|
- Dissolution of the Long Parliament, 20 April, 1653
- Letter ordering a castle demolished, 14 July 1648
- Letter to his wife, 3 May 1651
- Letter to Sultan Mahomet Han, 6 November 1655
- Letter to his son, Lord Harry Cromwell, 13 October 1657
- Letter to his son Richard's father-in-law
Works about Oliver Cromwell
- “Cromwell, Oliver (1599-1658),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.