|←Author Index: Or||Origen
|early Christian scholar, theologian, and one of the most distinguished of the early fathers of the Christian Church|
- Against Celsus
- Commentary on Matthew
- Prologue of Rufinus
- De Principiis
- A Letter to Origen from Africanus About the History of Susanna
- A Letter from Origen to Africanus
- A Letter from Origen to Gregory
Works about Origen 
- From Ante-Nicene Fathers:
- “Origenes, known as Origen” in A Dictionary of Christian Biography and Literature, 1911.
- “Origen and Origenism,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|