|←Author Index: Le||Oscar Levy
|German-Jewish physician and writer, now known as a scholar of Friedrich Nietzsche, whose works he first saw translated systematically into English.a|
- Das neunzehnte Jahrhundert (Dresden 1904, German)
- Editor of The Complete Works of Friedrich Nietzsche, 18 vol. set. (Edinburgh and London, 1909-1913)
- My Battle for Nietzsche in England
- The German and the European: a dialogue (London 1915)
- Nietzsche verstehen. Essays aus dem Exil (1913-1937, German)
- The Idiocy of Idealism (London 1940)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1946, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 60 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.