|←Author Index: Ai||Osmund Airy
H.M. Inspector of Schools.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "O. A."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "O. A."
- Charles II 
- English Restoration and Louis XIV, from the Peace of Westphalia to the Peace of Nimwegen
- “Penn, William (English Quaker)” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- Annesley, Arthur
- Bellenden, William (d.1671)
- Bennet, Henry (1618-1685)
- Bruce, Alexander
- Burnet, Alexander
- Burnet, Gilbert
- Burnet, Margaret
- Butler, James (1610-1688)
- Butler, Thomas (1634-1680)
- Butler, Walter (1569-1633)
- Campbell, Anna Mackenzie
- Campbell, Archibald (d.1685)
- Capel, Arthur (1631-1683)
- Clifford, Thomas (1630-1673)
- Cooper, Anthony Ashley (1621-1683)
- Cunningham, William (1610?-1664)
- Drummond, James (1648-1716)
- Finch, Heneage (1621-1682)
- Maitland, John (1616-1682)
- “Russell, Lord William” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Sidney, Algernon” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- Letters addressed to the Earl of Lauderdale (1883) at Internet Archive
- Essex papers (1890) at Internet Archive
Works about Airy
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1928, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.