|←Author Index: Wa||Paul Waterhouse
Son and business partner of Alfred Waterhouse and father of Michael Waterhouse, all architects, designed buildings in England.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "P. W."
- "Old Towns and New Needs" (Warburton lecture, 1912)
- Pugin, Augustus Charles
- Pugin, Augustus Welby Northmore
- Pugin, Edward Welby
- Scott, George Gilbert
- Street, George Edmund
- Vardy, John
- Walker, Thomas Larkins
- Walters, Edward
- Ware, Isaac
- Webb, John (1611-1672)
- Whichcord, John
- Wightwick, George
- Wild, Charles
- Wild, James William
- Wilkins, William
- Willson, Edward James
- Winstanley, Henry
- Wood, John (1705?-1754)
- Wyatt, Matthew Digby
- Wyatt, Thomas Henry
- Wyatville, Jeffry
- Blomfield, Arthur William (DNB01)
- Bloxam, Matthew Holbeche (DNB01)
- Butterfield, William (DNB01)
- Gibson, John (1817-1892) (DNB01)
- Pearson, John Loughborough (DNB01)
- Phipps, Charles John (DNB01)
Works about Waterhouse
- “Waterhouse, Paul,” in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886 by Foster, Joseph, Oxford: Parker and Co., 1888-1892.
- Waterhouse, Paul (1861-1924) architect at UK National Archives
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1924, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.