Author:Peter John Locke King
|←Author Index: Ki||Peter John Locke King
- Injustice of the Law of Succession to the Real Property of Intestates 1854; 3rd edit. 1855.
- Speech on the Laws relating to the Property of Intestates 15 March 1855.
- Speech on the Laws relating to the Property of Intestates in the House of Commons 17 Feb. 1859.
- Speech on the Law relating to the Real Estates of Intestates 14 July 1869.
Works about King
- “King, Peter John Locke,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.