Author:Philip Henry Bagenal
|←Author Index: Ba||Philip Henry Bagenal
|Practising Barrister-at-law; Inspector-General, Local Government Board.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "P. H. B."
- The American Irish and their influence on Irish politics (1882) 
- The priest in politics (1893) 
- The Annals of the County Carlow Cricket Club
- Vicissitudes of an Anglo-Irish Family 1530-1800
- “Prendergast, John Patrick,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885-1900) in 63 vols.
Works about Bagenal
- Obituary: Mr. P. H. Bagenal in The Times
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1927, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.