|←Author Index: Ma||Philip Massinger
|Philip Massinger on Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.English dramatist. His finely plotted plays are noted for their satire and realism, and their political and social themes.— Excerpted from|
- The Dramatick Works of Philip Massinger from Philip Massinger, John Monck Mason, (1779)
- New Way to Pay Old Debts: A Comedy Por Philip Massinger, John Philip Kemble, 1810
- Plays: Adapted for Family Reading, and the Use of Young Persons, by the Omission of Objectionable Passages from Philip Massinger, Published Murray, 1830, vol. I vol. II
Works about Massinger
- “Massinger, Philip” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- Philip Massinger by T. S. Eliot
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.