Author:Philip Thomas Godsal
|←Author Index: Go||Philip Godsal
|An English marksman, writer, and inventor of a gun mechanism.|
- The Great Rifle Problem: How to Make a Breech Mechanism For Small Arms- Publisher Eton: R Ingelton Drake, London: Simpkin Marshall & Co 1890.
- The Storming of London and the Thames Valley Campaign a Military Study of the Conquest of Britain By the Angles - Publisher, Harrison & Sons. 1908
- Woden's, Grim's and Offa's Dykes 1913
- Mona Badonicus, the battle of Bath 1914
- Conquests of Ceawlin, The second Bretwalda- Publisher, John Murray, 1924
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1925, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.