Author:R. H. Mathews
|←Author Index: Ma||Robert Hamilton Mathews
|Robert Hamilton Mathews, Australian surveyor and self-taught anthropologist|
- “The Wallaroo and the Willy-wagtail: a Queensland Folk-Tale”, Folk-Lore, volume 20, (1909), pp. 214–216.
- “Folklore Notes from Western Australia”, Folk-Lore, volume 20, (1909), pp. 340–342.
- “Australian Folk-Tales”, Folk-Lore, volume 20, (1909), pp. 485–487.
- The Wiradyuri and Other Languages of New South Wales
- Notes on the Aborigines of New South Wales 1880. (scan)
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1918, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.