Author:Robert Stewart Mitchell
|←Author Index: Mi||Robert Stewart Mitchell
- Eight Harvard Poets (1917)
- Horatio Seymour of New York
- Official guide to Harvard University
- The founding of Massachusetts, a selection from the sources of the history of the settlement, 1628-1631
- New letters of Abigail Adams, 1788-1801
- Lincoln and "the devil's advocate."
- Handbook of the publications and photostats, 1792-1935
- Georgine Holmes Thomas, 1848-1940
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1957, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 50 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.