Author:Johannes Müller von Königsberg
(Redirected from Author:Regiomontanus)
|←Author Index: Ko||Johannes Müller von Königsberg
|known by his Latin pseudonym Regiomontanus; German mathematician, astronomer, astrologer and translator|
- De Triangulis omnimodus (1464)
- Epytoma in almagesti Ptolemei.
- Published Theoricae novae Planetarum (1472) of his teacher Georg von Peurbach
- Ephemeris, (1475)
- De triangulis planis et sphaericis libri quinque (first published in 1533)
- Compositio tabularum sinum recto
Works about Regiomontanus
- “Regiomontanus,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Regiomontanus” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Johann Müller (Regiomontanus),” in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “Regiomontanus” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|