Author:Richard Copley Christie
|←Author Index: Ch||Richard Copley Christie
English scholar. educationalist and bibliophile. One time Chancellor of the Diocese of Manchester.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "R. C. C."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "R. C. C."
Contributed to Quarterly Review (1893), Macmillan's Magazine (1885), and the English Historical Review (1895)
- Etienne Dolet, the Martyr of the Renaissance (1880) 
- The marquis de Morante: his library and its catalogue: his library and its catalogue (1883)
- The Old Church and School Libraries of Lancashire (1885)
- Diary and Correspondence of Dr John Worthington (1886), contributions
- Selected essays and papers of Richard Copley Christie (1902)  contributions from William Arthur Shaw
- Annales Cestrienses: Or, Chronicle of the Abbey of S. Werberg, at Chester (1887)
- A Bibliography of the Works Written and Edited by Dr. John Worthington (1888)
- On Some Economical Views of the Greek Philosophers: A Paper Read Before the Manchester Statistical Society, December 18th 1856 (1857)
- Christie, Alexander
- Christie, Hugh
- Christie, Thomas (1761-1796)
- Christie, William (1748-1823)
- Copley, Anthony
- Copley, Thomas
- Pattison, Mark
- Volusene, Florence