|←Author Index: Ba||Robert Ballard
|Australian railway engineer, who also published on the subject of pyramids and the human soul.|
- A Century of Service: The Story of the Queensland Government Railways, edited by P. Wakeling, (Brisb, 1965)
- Votes and Proceedings (Legislative Assembly, Queensland), 1869, 2, 763
- Votes and Proceedings (Legislative Assembly, Queensland), 1873, 1133
- Telegraph (Brisbane), 17 Oct 1879
- Menzies Miner, Mar 1899;
- Ballard family papers (privately held).
- The Solution of the Pyramid Problem, 1882
- Man's Blood-Guilt (London, 1906)
Works about Ballard
- 'Ballard, Robert (1839 - 1912)', by Jacqueline Bell, in Australian Dictionary of Biography, Volume 3, Melbourne University Press, 1969, pp 82-83. Online
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.