|←Author Index: Be||Robert Beverly
- The History and Present State of Virginia, In Four Parts. By a Native and Inhabitant of the Place.
- I. The History of the First Settlement of Virginia, and the Government Thereof, to the Present Time.
- II. The Natural Productions and Conveniencies of the Country, Suited to Trade and Improvement.
- III. The Native Indians, Their Religion, Laws, and Customs, in War and Peace.
- IV. The Present State of the Country, as to the Polity of the Government, and the Improvements of the Land.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.