|←Author Index: Br||Robert Seymour Bridges
|An English poet, and poet laureate from 1913 to 1930.|
- The Growth of Love (1876;1889)
- Prometheus the Firegiver: A Mask in the Greek Manner (1884)
- Nero (1885)
- Eros and Psyche: A Narrative Poem in Twelve Measures (1885;1894). A story from the Latin of Apuleius.
- Return of Ulysses (1890)
- Shorter Poems, Books I - IV (1890)
- Shorter Poems, Books I - V (1894)
- Ibant Obscuri: An Experiment in the Classical Hexameter
- The Necessity of Poetry (1918)
- October and other poems, with occasional verses on the war (1920) (External scan)
- New Verse (1925)
- The Tapestry: Poems (1925)
- The Testament of Beauty (1929;1930)
- Come, O Creator Spirit, come (1899)
- "'Wake up, England' " and "Hymn in War Time" from Poems of the Great War (1914).
- From A Treasury of War Poetry, ... 1914-1919 (1917):
Criticism and essays
- Milton's Prosody, With a Chapter on Accentual Verse (1893).
- Keats (1895)
- The Spirit of Man (1916)
- Collected Essays, Papers, Etc. (1927-36)
Works about Bridges
- “Bridges, Robert,” The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co., 1914.
- “Bridges, Robert” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Bridges, Robert,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.