|←Author Index: Br||Robert Seymour Bridges
|An English poet, and poet laureate from 1913 to 1930.|
- The Growth of Love (1876;1889)
- Prometheus the Firegiver: A Mask in the Greek Manner (1884)
- Nero (1885)
- Eros and Psyche: A Narrative Poem in Twelve Measures (1885;1894). A story from the Latin of Apuleius.
- Return of Ulysses (1890)
- Shorter Poems, Books I - IV (1890)
- Shorter Poems, Books I - V (1894)
- Ibant Obscuri: An Experiment in the Classical Hexameter
- The Necessity of Poetry (1918)
- October and Other Poems (1920)
- New Verse (1925)
- The Tapestry: Poems (1925)
- The Testament of Beauty (1929;1930)
- Come, O Creator Spirit, come (1899)
- "'Wake up, England' " and "Hymn in War Time" from Poems of the Great War (1914).
- From A Treasury of War Poetry, ... 1914-1919 (1917):
Criticism and essays
- Milton's Prosody, With a Chapter on Accentual Verse (1893).
- Keats (1895)
- The Spirit of Man (1916)
- Collected Essays, Papers, Etc. (1927-36)
Works about Bridges
- “Bridges, Robert” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Bridges, Robert,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1930, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.