|←Author Index: Gi||Robert Giffen
Scottish statistician and economist
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "R. Gn."
- “Bagehot, Walter” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Balance of Trade” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Taxation” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- “The Progress of the Working-Classes in the Last Half-Century,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 25, May 1884
- “The Gross and Net Gain of Rising Wages,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 36, March 1890
Works about Giffen
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|