Author:Robert Henry Brodie
|←Author Index: Br||Robert Henry Brodie
|British civil servant, staff at the Public Record Office.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "R. H. B."
- Letters and papers, foreign and domestic, of the reign of Henry VIII, preserved in the Public Record Office, the British Museum, and elsewhere. multiple volumes (1864-1920) other editors J S Brewer; and James Gairdner
- "The case of Dr. Crome" as part of Transactions of the Royal Historical Society.  22 cm. n.s., v. 19, p. -304.
- Bigod, Francis
- Bland, Elizabeth
- Brigham, Nicholas
- Broke, Richard
- Capon, John
- Chamberlayne, Edward (1484?-1543?)
- Compton, William (1482?-1528)
- Constable, Marmaduke
- Cook, Robert (d.1593?)
- Exmew, William
- Plantagenet, Arthur
Works about Brodie
- Death: Robert Henry Brodie in The Times
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1943, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 70 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.