|←Author Index: Pe||Robert Peele
Professor of Mining in Columbia University, New York; editor of Mining Engineers' Handbook; co-translator from the original German of Shaft-sinking under Difficult Circumstances
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "R. P.*"
- “Blasting” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Boring” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Shaft-sinking” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- Compressed air plant for mines(1908) (External scan)
- Gelasio Caetani
Works about Peele
- "PEELE, Robert". Who's Who in New York City and State, 4: p. 1029. 1909.
- Italy: The Prince's Prince from www.time.com
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1942, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 70 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.