Author:Robert William Service
|←Author Index: Se||Robert William Service
An English born Scottish-Canadian writer of poetry and novels. His works published through 1922 are in the public domain in the USA.|
The icon identifies that the work includes a spoken word version.
- Ballads of a Cheechako (1909)
- Rhymes of a Rolling Stone (1912)
- Rhymes of a Red-Cross Man (1916)
- Ballads of a Bohemian (1921)
- From A Treasury of War Poetry, ... 1914-1919 (1917):
- The Trail of '98. A Northland Romance (1911)
- The Pretender. A Story of the Latin Quarter (1914)
- The Poisoned Paradise. A Romance of Monte Carlo (1922)
- The Roughneck. A Tale of Tahiti (1923)
Best known poetry
- The Shooting of Dan McGrew
- The Cremation of Sam McGee
- The Call of the Wild
- The Spell of the Yukon
- The Law of the Yukon
- The Quitter
- Carry On!
- Just Think!
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1958, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 50 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.