Author:Robin Humphrey Legge
|←Author Index: Le||Robin Humphrey Legge
|Music critic of Daily Telegraph; assistant music critic The Times.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "R. H. L."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "R. H. L." He also was a contributor to Groves's Dictionary of Music and Musicians, and translated works on music from German.
- Celebrated violinists, past and present (1906) 
Contributions to the Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900
- Kiallmark, George
- King, Charles (1687-1748)
- Kirkman, Jacob
- Klose, Francis Joseph
- Lacy, John William
- Lamb, Benjamin
- Lambert, James (1725-1788)
- Langshaw, John (including his son John Langshaw (fl. 1798))
- Lanza, Gesualdo
- Lates, John James (including Charles Lates)
- Macfarren, George (1788-1843)
- Macfarren, George Alexander
- Marras, Giacinto
- Nathan, Isaac
- Novello, Vincent
- Onslow, George (1784-1853)
- Osborne, George Alexander
- Oxenford, John
- Parepa-Rosa, Euphrosyne Parepa de Boyesku
- Parish-Alvars, Eli
- Patey, Janet Monach
- Patti, Carlotta
- Pearsall, Robert Lucas
- Perry, George
- Pinto, Thomas
- Potter, Philip Cipriani Hambly
- Rainforth, Elizabeth
- Rauzzini, Venanzio
- Reeve, William
- Regondi, Giulio
- Reinhold, Thomas
- Rimbault, Edward Francis
- Rosa, Carl August Nicholas
- Sainton, Prosper Philippe Catherine
- Seguin, Arthur Edward Shelden
- Shield, William
- Sloper, Edward Hugh Lindsay
- Smart, George Thomas
- Smith, Charles (1786-1856)
- Stephens, Charles Edward
- Stewart, Robert Prescott
- Storace, Stephen
- Thomas, Arthur Goring
- Titiens, Teresa Caroline Johanna
- Wallace, William Vincent
- Walmisley, Thomas Attwood
Contributions to the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica
- “Debussy, Claude Achille” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Strauss, Richard” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
Works about Legge
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1933, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 75 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.