|←Author Index: Le||Roger L'Estrange
|English pamphleteer and author, and staunch defender of royalist claims.|
- The Dissenters' Sayings, Published in Their own Words for the Information of the People. (London, 1683)
- Fables of Æsop and Other Eminent Mythologists (1692)
Works about L'Estrange
- “L'Estrange, Sir Roger,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “L'Estrange, Roger,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
- Fourth Edition available in archive.org: https://archive.org/stream/disseing00lest#page/n7/mode/2up