Author:Rudolf Hermann Lotze
|←Author Index: Lo||Rudolf Hermann Lotze
- Lotze's Outlines of Philosophy.
- Lotze's System of Philosophy.
- Part 1. Logic: In Three Books (1884).
- Part 2. Metaphysic: In Three Books (1884).
- Microcosmus: An Essay Concerning Man and His Relation to the World (1885).
- “Philosophy in the Last Forty Years” from The Contemporary Review (1880).
Works about Lotze
- “Lotze, Rudolf Hermann” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Lotze, Rudolf Hermann,” The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co., 1914.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.