|←Author Index: Vi||Rudolf Virchow
|German doctor, anthropologist, pathologist, prehistorian, biologist and politician|
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- “Acclimatization,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 28, February 1886
- “Museums of Household Products,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 35, September 1889
- “The Problems of Anthropology,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 42, January 1893
- “Learn and Search,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 43, August 1893
- “Professor Rudolf Virchow,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 21, October 1882
- “Virchow, Rudolf,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Virchow, Rudolf” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “Virchow, Rudolf” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Virchow, Rudolph,” The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co., 1914.
- “Virchow, Rudolf” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
- “Virchow, Rudolf,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|