Author:Samuel Adams Drake
|←Author Index: Dr||Samuel Adams Drake
|Author of a large number of popular legendary and history works of New England and the United States.|
- “Florida” in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed.), 1879.
- “Georgia (American Union)” in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed.), 1879. A reprint of Georgia: its history, condition, and resources (with map; 1879)
- New England Legends and Folk Lore (1884)
- “Drake, Samuel Gardner,” Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography. New York: D. Appleton and Co., 1900.
- “Drake, Samuel Adams,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Drake, Samuel Adams” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
- “Drake, Samuel Adams,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.